Re: [cosmos-dev] Additional values in the Component field for ERs

Shouldn't we be using "cosmos.web" for documentation ERs?

Which reminds me...Rich Vasconi, our Information Development lead, is reviewing the suggested table of contents for our documentation and will be creating a template for authors to use for consistency and flow.  He will also be drafting an ID plan to review with the Community.  So, I think it makes sense for 214805 to be assigned to him.  Any bugs assigned to "cosmos.web" go to Rich by default.

Tania

    Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/09/2008 03:50 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Additional values in the Component field for ERs

Team,

I propose that we add two new values in the “Component” field in the ER form.  These values are “cosmos.qa” and “cosmos.doc”.

Currently, I have been (ab)using the “cosmos.build” for the QA and Documentation centric ERs.

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703