From: Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: Tuesday, 8 January 2008 12:28 PM
To: Ali Mehregani; N, Shivashankari
Cc: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: Criteria for QA for i9 (inclusive) onwards

Ali,

Thanks for your input on this issue.  This now lives in bugzilla as ER 214576 and has an associated page located at http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_QA_Criteria.  I basically turned the PPT I circulated earlier into this wiki page.  Please feel free to update this wiki page directly if you have further comments.

Shivvy,

Can you please update this wiki page to address Ali’s point in regard to system level test cases?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703