RE: [cosmos-dev] SDD Primer

Jason,  I asked for a copy and did not receive one yet

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

Jason Losh <Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2008 02:43 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] SDD Primer

Hi team,

Just a reminder that if you would like to see the SDD primer to please let me know.  Also, I know of at least one instance where an email filter picked up someone's response.  I have corrected that filter.  If you have requested the primer, but don't have a copy of it from me, please let me know as I have sent it out to all that requested it.

Cheers,
-Jason