Re: [cosmos-dev] Data Collection 2008 meeting schedule

I think to get around it you could zip up the file and upload the zip file as an image attachment.

In fact, I just did that.  See here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_data_collection#Data_Collection

David

"Ebright, Don" <Don.Ebright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/03/2008 05:04 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Data Collection 2008 meeting schedule

Jimmy,

I tried to upload this .ics file, but the wiki upload function didn't want to accept a file with that extension even when I checked "ignore warnings".  Let me know if there is some way to get the attached .ics file posted on the wiki or if anyone has a problem using it.

Don

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it
.