[cosmos-dev] Code source for ALL testing efforts - COSMOS CVS

Shivvy,

As discussed on the call, please ensure that QA uses the SINGLE source of the COSMOS code that is maintained by the RE team for ALL your testing efforts.

In case of a bad / incomplete build, we should ***never*** have a parallel codebase that is outside COSMOS CVS.  We need to constantly maintain COSMOS CVS and ensure that it is always fully functional and complete.

In case of a bad build, holler on the dev list to get it fixed and checked in.

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top