RE: [cosmos-dev] Topics for Jan 8 Summit meeting

I'm not sure what you're talking about, my wiki link is:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSMonthlySummit-Jan2008

;-)

(I did a rename of the wiki page as a result of Tania's email)

Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/19/2007 10:30 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] Topics for Jan 8 Summit meeting

ok... we've got some kind of disconnect b/c the internal invite i have from tania is jan 4.  not only that, but the meeting details say jan 4.  clearly though, the wiki link in jan 8.

when we were in detroit and established the date, we did a quick count and determined that most people were back by then (i think don may have had a conflict) and we wanted to do this prior to the 11th b/c of the cosmos schedule.

so i think the page content is correct but the page link/title is wrong.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

RE: [cosmos-dev] Topics for Jan 8 Summit meeting

Mohsin, Jimmy to: Cosmos Dev
12/19/07 10:12 AM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark,

Page says Jan 8th ……that may be better anyway since many people may be away on Jan 4th….

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell
+1-609-635-1703

Re: [cosmos-dev] Topics for Jan 8 Summit meeting

sounds great jimmy.

one thing though... i believe the summit is on Jan 4.  not jan 8.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

[cosmos-dev] Topics for Jan 8 Summit meeting

Mohsin, Jimmy to: Cosmos Dev
12/19/07 09:33 AM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I added some topics for the Summit….

Definition of holistic operational efficiency testing [Jimmy Mohsin]
Elicit scalability / performance / concurrency / availability / stress testing requirements
Define Adoptability for COSMOS 1.0
Establish Adopter Collateral
Retrieved from "
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSMonthlySummit-Jan08"