Re: [cosmos-dev] next question

Hi John,

Please follow instructions in the following link to set up the development environment:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Installing_i7_Build#Setting_Up_Development_Environment

You should get all required bundles if you use the psf file to extract code from CVS.  The class you mentioned is in org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.

Also, your runtime environment is sensitive to what combination of bundles you are trying to run.  One possible reason why I don't see the xerces problem you are getting is because we have a different combinations of bundles.  Please try to use an empty workspace, extract the code using the psf file, and apply the patch as indicated on the wiki page above.  Then you will get all classes you need and we will have the same runtime environment.

Regards,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

"Todd, John A" <John.Todd@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/17/2007 05:01 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] next question

No, my last issue is not resolved, but I’m marching on without it at the moment

Where is the interface org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.provisional.query.service.ISelectorHandlerFactory defined?

- John