[cosmos-dev] Statistical and CBE Data Manager enhancement request?

Hi,  This is a question for the data collection team.  I am trying to find
the enhancment requests that will create examplar data managers for the
statistical and cbe data for our e2e.    What I found was the following ER.
However I'm not sure if this is the right ER.

 2099 en P3 william.mu   Data Al 1. Create an example CMDBf Management
 87   h     ldoon@ca.c   Coll l  0i Data Repository backed by a
            om                   8  relational database

There is a data visualization ER that is focused on changing our current
reports to bind to the new data collection infrastructure code.    I need
to find the corresponding data collection ER and get the right people
talking to each other so that the right intergation happens.  The following
is the data visualization ER I am refering to.

 2002 en P3 todjo06@   DataR Al 1.0 Refactor Report Component to use
 75   h     ca.com     epo   l  i8  Data Collection Convenient query
                                    asembly APIs

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy