Re: [cosmos-dev] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Cosmos_Release_Plan

Jimmy,

This needs to be updated.  It is quite a challenge to keep this feature list up-to-date.  I would like to change the formatting a bit so that rather than listing out each feature, we have one row in the table for each iteration.  In the description field we would describe the major enhancements and goals for that iteration.  Then, we would provide a link to a bugzilla query to view the detailed list of enhancements for that iteration.

We could also add descriptions of the milestones to this table.

Thoughts?

Tania

    Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/30/2007 06:50 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Cosmos_Release_Plan

Hi Tania,

At the bottom of the page http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Cosmos_Release_Plan, there are details from the DC / DV / RM projects that are fairly dates.  They actually talk about i2 / i4, i.e. the tables for the projects have not been updated for a while.

Is this a bug or a feature J?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703