RE: [cosmos-dev] TestPass Report for i7 candidate driver

I propose we have a call to discuss these issues so that we can have closure.

Since it's hard to get eveyone together at short notice is it possible to discuss these issues in the data collection call tomorrow?

If not I can set up a meeting tomorrow at an agreed upon time.   I'm thinking of 12AM EST after the data collection call.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/26/2007 01:07 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] TestPass Report for i7 candidate driver

Hubert / Sheldon,
1. Based on Joel & Don's emails below, do you see any significant gaps in the E2E test as documented on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Installing_i7_Build ?

All,
2. For i8, should anything be added to the E2E side to cover unit tests as well?  Or does the crew feel that the existing unit testing structure sufficient / adequate?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703