[cosmos-dev] RE: Status of i7 end-to-end testing

Yes the  i7 driver (http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/downloads.php?buildId=COSMOS-1.0.0-200711221343) was declared  as the stable build.

The build got a thumbs up from the Resource Modelling Team and Data Visualization Team.  I verified on behalf of the Data Colleciton team that the build was good due to the fact that the end-to-end testting conducted by Shivvy and myself passed.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

Jagmit Singh/Toronto/IBM

11/26/2007 12:00 PM

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
cc
"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "N, Shivashankari" <Shivashankari.N@xxxxxx>
Subject
RE: Status of i7 end-to-end testingLink

Yes, I suppose so.

Sheldon, Am I correct, regaring the completion of i7 end-to-end testing by Shivvy.

Regards,
Jagmit

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>

11/26/2007 11:53 AM

Jagmit Singh/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"N, Shivashankari" <Shivashankari.N@xxxxxx>, Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Subject
RE: Status of i7 end-to-end testing

All,

Can we then declare victory and say that the i7 E2E testing is complete?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703