[cosmos-dev] Re: Defining end-to-end test for i7

Hi Shivvy,

Maybe we can have a call today.  I can call later in the night to walk you through the end-to-end scenario.  I can also walk you through our existing manual tests.

What time are you free today?

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: 905.413.2610

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>

20/11/2007 12:39 AM

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"N, Shivashankari" <Shivashankari.N@xxxxxx>
Subject
Defining end-to-end test for i7

Sheldon / Hubert,

Can you (or someone on your team) please assist Shivvy in finalizing an
end to end test scenario to enable her cover all the i7 ERs?  As we
speak, Shivvy has pulled all the i7 ERs, and she is also getting ready
to have an i7 build going at her end.  She is attempting to close on the
end to end test by Friday.

Also, Shivvy will be working through the week; I assume ca.ibm will also
be working through Friday...  Yours truly will be on a remote beach
chomping down Turkeys J, but still reachable...

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703