From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:36 AM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Hayes, Ian; Adivishnu, Kishore; N, Shivashankari
Subject: [cosmos-dev] QA activity for the CA team - Selecting a testing toolfor i8 and onwards

Dear All,

In the very near future, Shivvy will be finalizing the choice for the open source tool for use in COSMOS i8 and onwards...

If you have any info or interest in this regard, please contact Shivvy at Shivashankari.N@xxxxxx; additionally, please note that Shivvy is will be seeing a TPTP demo in about 7 hours.

Regards,
Jimmy Mohsin

P.S. An out-there question: does Eclipse own any licenses for COMMERCIAL testing tools?  Or is our scope restricted to open source testing tools ONLY?

Back to the top