From: Mohsin, Jimmy [mailto:Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 9:58 AM
To: Mark D Weitzel; Ebright, Don
Cc: Devine, John T; Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: i7 ERs for CA

Don / Mark,

OK… here is the formal request. May I please request that the following be turned into i8 deliverables?

204921

enh

P3

All

don.ebright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Extend the initial design and implementation of COSMOS DC Broker

205658

enh

P3

All

don.ebright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Extend the initial design and implementation of COSMOS DC Management Domain

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703