[cosmos-dev] Eclipse con 2008 presentations...

All...

I've started updating the page on the eclipse con presentations.  Still pretty rough, but you can start to get a sense of where I think we should be going.
I'll add some more detail to the tutorial and the long talk before the f2f.  however, by a quick +1 of e-mails please confirm that we want to have a poster session & bof.  these are significantly more simple to open than the others and i can get them done by the f2f.

thanks,
mw

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSEclipseCon2008Presentations

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx