[cosmos-dev] ERs for i7 & i8 UI

Hi Don / Mark,

Have the ERs for the i7 & i8 UI design / implementation been created yet?  As we discussed earlier, this is something the CA UI sub-team will work with in conjunction with Sheldon Lee-Loy and whomever else wishes to participate from the COSMOS community.

Additionally, per our meeting earlier last week, the CA UI sub-team had offered to lead the UI design / implementation for the Broker and the Management Domain.  That said, we also have a lot of interest in participating in the MDR UI.

Given the wide-ranging aspects of the UI, do you see one or multiple ERs here?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Back to the top