From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark D Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:39 AM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy
Cc: Craddock, Chris; Loesch, Mary-Joelle; Devine, John T; Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Re: COSMOS i7 / i8 Roadmap & Features PPT

Jimmy,
I've been working on a similar deck that i'll simply merge in with this one.

I'll do a more complete review later, but here's a few quick thoughts...

we'll need to add cmdbf registration support, probably just a client.  I'm thinking what we want to start calling our cmdbf work is a "CMDBf SDK".  If we take that approach, then it starts to set some expectations of what you are getting.

i also think what you have here is the start of an eclipse con presentation.  i think all we'd need to do is add the scenario charts, tie in a demo and we are good to go.  i'll draft a submission for you/me and we can review on monday.

minor nit: we should probably put this on the eclipse ppt template.  i'll do that when i consolidate what i've got.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

COSMOS i7 / i8 Roadmap & Features PPT

Mohsin, Jimmy

to:

Cosmos Dev

10/04/07 03:16 AM

Mark D Weitzel, "Ebright, Don", "Devine, John T", "Craddock, Chris", "Loesch, Mary-Joelle"

Team,
This is a PPT that captures the i7 / i8 efforts; please note that I need your help / feedback BADLY… Please provide comments & criticisms loquaciously…  Still a lot of TBDs here..

Tania,
I have used the new COSMOS logos; I hope that is OK.

Jimmy Mohsin
VP, Principal Architect
Office of the CTO
Cell   +1-609-635-1703
 [attachment "COSMOS i7i8 Roadmap and Features.ppt" deleted by Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM]

Back to the top