Re: [cosmos-dev] Contact info for the COSMOS DC team

Jimmy,

I only have e-mail addresses for the COSMOS committers, no cell phone numbers.  I'm not sure if all members would want to publish this information to the entire community.  Perhaps we can keep this informal and people who work closely together can exchange information if they prefer, rather than publishing a list.  Other thoughts?

Tania

    Tania N. Makins
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/03/2007 01:58 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Contact info for the COSMOS DC team

Tania / anyone,

Do you have a contact list for the people on this project?  Specifically, I am looking for cell phone numbers, as that seems to be the only way to get a hold of people nowadays…  If this does not exist, I vote that we create one…

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx