Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: COSMOS i6 Test Plan and closing i6

Jimmy,

I've updated the doc and attached it to the wiki.   http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_i7_Test_Plan

Once you/bill are approved as committers, then we should transfer the stable part of this to the web site and transition the wiki into our working area.
The document updates reflect the discussion on Friday about smoke testing what we have already.  I put this on the i7 page b/c that's the area we really need to build out going forward.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

[cosmos-dev] RE: COSMOS i6 Test Plan and closing i6

Mohsin, Jimmy to: Cosmos Dev
10/02/07 02:52 AM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark,

Should we expect a version of the COSMOS i6 test plan later today?  Will it contain some items we are supposed to follow to bring closure to the i6 testing?

If not, exactly what do you expect us to publish (from an end to end testing perspective) EOB today to try to close out i6?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
+1-609-635-1703