Re: [cosmos-dev] Proposal for i6 & i7 Schedule Revisions

Data Visualization team is okay with this plan change

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

Valentina Popescu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

21/09/2007 02:03 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] Proposal for i6 & i7 Schedule Revisions

Resource Modeling team is okay with this plan change

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

Tania N Makins <tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2007 02:00 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Proposal for i6 & i7 Schedule Revisions

Per our discussion during today's Community Call, the Data Collection (DC) team has requested that we move the close of Iteration 6 out 1 week to complete their test pass based on a new test plan from CA.  In addition, since several teams are still finalizing the list of enhancements planned for Iteration 7, it was proposed that we move the start of Iteration 7 out 1 week.  This means we would close Iteration 6 on Friday,
September 28 and begin Iteration 7 on Monday, October 1.

Project Team Leaders,

Since we did not have representation from all subproject teams on today's call, please post your agreement or concerns with the proposed schedule revisions as soon as possible.

Tania

  Tania N. Makins
  Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
  IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
  Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
  tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx