[cosmos-dev] How do we get the COSMOS DC to say "Please ADOPT me!"

Now that we are headed to implementing a fairly heavy duty use case, I wanted to at least START to think about facilitating adoption…  The main intent is to deliver the Public Domain COSMOS DC in such a manner that developers / architects / business people instantly see value and are intrigued / hooked once they install our GA…

*  "Facilitation of Adoption for the COSMOS DC" or "Adoptability of the COSMOS DC" (Jimmy Mohsin)

*  Now that we are headed toward implementing a fairly heavy duty use case, we also need to think about making the COSMOS DC easy to use by our future adopters.

*  What comprises a COSMOS DC GA release package?

*  Who is the target of the COSMOS DC GA release? Is it developers? Business users? Architects? ALL of these audiences?

*  What sort of sample implementations should be included so that ALL audiences are able to see value in the COSMOS DC?

*  What sort of documentation should be included?

*  Do we list the hardware / software pre-requisites for the COSMOS DC?

*  What is our install and software upgrade approach?

*  Is there ANY linkage of all these to the SDD initiatives?

*  Will there be any sort of support?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703