[cosmos-dev] Iteration 6 Test Pass

Project Team Leaders,

This is a reminder that code for Iteration 6 is scheduled to be completed tomorrow.  We will begin the test pass for this iteration on Monday, September 17.  Once your team has completed the test pass, please post a notice to the dev mailing list.  When all teams have completed the test we can declare the final iteration build.

Tania

    Tania N. Makins
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top