[cosmos-dev] Discussion of end-to-end CMDBf use case for i7

All,

Given the prior meeting, it is clear that the CMDBf generic use case (in addition to further work on the core components, i.e. Broker / Management Domain) will be the focus of i7 (and potentially i8?).  The better define i7, I have added some sub items under the end-to-end use case item. Not sure if we can cover all these in the meeting today; but these sub-items are based on some of the lessons learnt in i6.

Discussion of end-to-end CMDBf use case (Jimmy Mohsin has added the following sub-items)

** Pre-requisites for implementation for the CMDBf use case

** Will this result in one ER or multiple, i.e. how will the work be divided?

** How many resources are envisioned and from which company?

** Definition of exact deliverable

** Estimated time scope in weeks AND iterations (i7? i7 & i8?)

** Definition of quality metrics

** Clear timeframes for design completions

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703

Back to the top