[cosmos-dev] COSMOS downloads page

I see that we have the i5 stable build featured on the page http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/ on the first tab as the latest release.  Do we want each stable iteration build to be featured that way, or just the milestone builds?  Also, I had thought at least we were reserving the Release 0.x naming for milestones?

I guess I was expecting the first tab to say Release 0.4 until the end of milestone 2, at which point we would have Release 0.7 featured.

Thoughts?

David

Back to the top