From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark D Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:05 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] architecture meeting: same bat time,same bat channel...

 We'll keep the architecture meeting that we have scheduled for tomorrow 2:30pm EDT in place one last week.  First order of business will be to make sure everyone knows the new time, which will be on Thursday's at 11:00am.  Same bat channel, but new bat time.

As for the agenda....
I have not seen the minutes yet from the DC call today.  If we have not closed on the broker discussion, then we'll focus on that.  Otherwise, we'll move on to the Management Domain.

Feedback & suggestions appreciated.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top