[cosmos-dev] YAJQ: Technology stack for the COSMOS DC Framework

Dear COSMOS team,

YAJQ == Yet Another Jimmy Query

As part of the defining of the COSMOS DC universe, will we define / describe a technology stack for use with the DC?  I know that in our enhancement request, we refer to “All” in the platform drop downs; however, this question is for a more detailed description of that concept.

We need to know this as we have very fairly well defined tech stacks for many products / projects at CA.

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703

Back to the top