RE: [cosmos-dev] Moving COSMOS DC and Arch meetings to mornings

Would Thursday Morning at 10:00am work for the arch call??
Of course, this would mean we would get the UK crew prior to happy hour and not during.  Personally, I'm concerned about the affect on the designs....
-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

"Ebright, Don" <Don.Ebright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/17/07 06:53 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] Moving COSMOS DC and Arch meetings to mornings

Jimmy,

I forgot about it this week, so I just added this topic to the agenda for next week's meeting.  I have no objection to moving to an earlier time if the group can agree on one.

I would like to suggest 11AM US Eastern time on Tuesdays.  If anyone has a problem with that time slot, please respond to the mailing list with a counter suggestion so we can have a quick discussion on Tuesday.

Regards,

Don

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it
.

[cosmos-dev] Moving COSMOS DC and Arch meetings to mornings

Mark / Don,

Is there anyway we can move the DC and the Arch call to the AM?  This would help the UK crew a lot…

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
+1-609-635-1703