[cosmos-dev] Data Visualization Meeting Conclusion - Open issue found concerning data collection component

At the conclusion of the Data Visualization meeting on Thursday, new enhancements were created.  An open issue concerning the data collection component.

Attendees:
Hubert Leung
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Ali Mehregani
Joel Hawkins
Richard

I created a Wiki page to cover the meeting notes:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CosmosDataReportingComponent10

I would like to call on the members of the community, specifically from the data collection group, to make comments and understand the issues.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy

email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx