[cosmos-dev] Proposed SDD Work in COSMOS: PDF for today's community call

Greetings Cosmonauts...

I've posted a set of slides on the wiki regarding the proposed SDD work in COSMOS.  Jason and I have tried to get a good first pass at defining this work based on the use cases and requirements outlined by the Oasis TC and the current efforts of the COSMOS team.

The page containing the slides is located here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Leveraging_SDD
We can use this page to capture discussions et...

Thanks and talk to you all later this afternoon.

-Mark W.

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top