From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hawkins, Joel
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:51 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] Starting DC outside eclipse

Todd,

The linkage error comes from the fact that you added w3c dom directly to the spec bundle, and apparently the Document class does not match the one that DC was compiled against. Document should be resolved dynamically by OSGi (typically from the xerces bundle).  You need to run under a 1.5 or later JDK (as we currently use java annotations for some of our infrastructure). It sounds like you may be picking up a different JDK.

If you go to your project workspace and look under the /.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core directory, you should find some folders that match your debug/run configurations. Check out the config.ini file under one of these folders to see the list of bundles that you need to have in your environment.

Cheers,

Joel