RE: [cosmos-dev] OSGI bundles

Found it.

If anybody else runs into this situation, look in the build.properties for an unchecked META-INF

- John

From: Todd, John A
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:29 PM
To: 'Cosmos Dev'
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] OSGI bundles

When I do that for org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.local.registry, I get a more or less empty MANIFEST.MF file (i.e the Bundle info doesn’t get populated for some reason), even though the MANIFEST.MF file in the source tree seems to have all the relevant info.

Is there a configuration or build setting I can look at somewhere (in my eclipse environment)?

- John