[cosmos-dev] organizing wiki pages for COSMOS

I have started a new wiki category for COSMOS.  (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:COSMOS)

Pages that are marked as a member of this category will be listed on the above page in alphabetical order.

Each wiki page can belong to multiple categories.  So we can potentially have subcategories under COSMOS.  To see an example of how to use subcategories, see the wiki page of the EMF project: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:EMF

To mark a page as a member of the COSMOS category, simply ad the following line to the bottom of the page:

[[Category:COSMOS]]

By marking wiki pages this way, we can search for COSMOS related wiki pages more easily.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382