[cosmos-dev] Community Call Today at 3pm EDT

Team,

This is a reminder that our weekly Community Call will be today at 3pm ET.  The agenda for today's meeting has been posted on the COSMOS wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Minutes_of_Community_Calls.

Based on the feedback I have received, Thursdays, 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. ET is the best time for the majority.  Therefore, we will move the weekly calls to this time beginning next week (Thursday, July 19).

Tania

  Tania N. Makins
  Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
  IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
  Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
  tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top