From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tania N Makins
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:07 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Proposal for new time: COSMOS Community Calls

COSMOS Project Leaders,

Due to standing conflicts, we need to move the weekly COSMOS Community calls (now set for Thursdays at 3pm ET) to a different time.  In addition, we would like to shorten the meetings to 30 minutes as we usually get through the agenda in that time.

Based on feedback from several team members, I propose the following times.  Please respond with the time(s) below that works best for you, or propose a new time.

Thursdays, 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. ET
Thursdays, 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. ET

Wednesdays, 11:00 - 11:30 a.m. ET
Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET

    Tania N. Makins
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top