[cosmos-dev] COSMOS DC and MR items from CA

Dear COSMOS team,

Per Mark's request, I am transferring this thread to COSMOS Dev. In the next (post this week) COSMOS DC / Architecture meetingS, I would like to propose the following items from CA.  These items may span MULTIPLE meetings:

1. Continue with the COSMOS DC / MR 2 architectural presentation - Jimmy Mohsin (60 minutes)
2. SDMX / Key Family presentation - Bill Muldoon (60 minutes)
3. CA COSMOS and MR 2 demo - Bill Muldoon (20 minutes)

Please note that we may not end up using ALL the time requested.  I have padded the time a little, given that fact that there have been so many questions in the past.

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
609-635-1703

Back to the top