RE: [cosmos-dev] Instructions for running end-to-end sample

Hubert – I just submitted a patch to change the tomcat jmx collector to use port 8080 rather than 8888. In reviewing your instructions, however, it appears that we are creating a port conflict by setting the osgi http service to use port 8080 as well. In our current scenario, we’re running the internal OSGi http server (not the servlet bridge), so OSGi will require it’s own dedicated port for Http traffic.

You’ll need to change

-Dorg.osgi.service.http.port=8080 -Dderby.system.home=<location of database>

to something more like

-Dorg.osgi.service.http.port=80 -Dderby.system.home=<location of database>

Cheers,

Joel