Re: [cosmos-dev] iteration plan...

Mark,
I had no reason for stopping in March other than the fact that I was laying out the plan to get us to EclipseCon.  I have extended the plan to take us to the 1.0 release in June.

Team,
Please review the plan to make sure you are comfortable with the length of each iteration (1 week for design/assignments, 5 weeks for development, 1 week for validation testing).

Tania

    Tania N. Makins
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2007 05:45 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] iteration plan...

Tania,

re:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Cosmos_Release_Plan#Community_Systems_Management_Open_Source_.28COSMOS.29_1.0_Project_Plan_.28Draft.29

Why stop in March?  We know that we'd like 1.0 to be in June of 08.  Can we state what iterations we will have b/t March and June.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx