Re: [cosmos-dev] Addititional Milestones

Those are awfully long iterations.  It is more effective in iterative development to have 4-6 week iterations.  Iterations start to approach the waterfall method as they get longer.

David

Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/06/2007 05:38 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Addititional Milestones

Greetings...

Briefly in Toronto, and on the previous community call, we discussed the 1.0 release being in June of next year, with additional milestones between now and then.

Backing up from June 08, we would like to have a milestone around Eclipse Con.  We also talked about a driver in Q4.

Therefore, I'm proposing that two milestones be added to bugzilla, I5 and I6.

I5 would end on November 9, 2007

I6 would end on March 7, 2008

Please let me know what you think...

-mw