From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hubert H Leung
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 1:09 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] New COSMOS build available

Hi Joel,

Are you downloading from the main download site in Canada?  That link works for me.

Regards,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

"Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/04/2007 01:02 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [cosmos-dev] New COSMOS build available

Hubert,

I got a 404 trying to download the datacollection framework. (http://download.eclipse.org/technology/cosmos/1.0.0/COSMOS-1.0.0-200706041221/cosmos-dc-incubation-COSMOS-1.0.0-200706041221.zip) Has it been posted to the download site yet?

Thanks,

Joel