Re: [cosmos-dev] New plugins for the build

Joel,

Did we get the legal approval for iBATIS, if yes the JARs should come from Eclipse Orbit not from the iBATIS download site (we shouldn't use components that have not been approved yet)?

What are TPTP dependencies? If you need some plugins from TPTP the COSMOS build can pull them directly instead of making copies of those JARs in COSMOS.

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing - Toronto Lab
Phone: 905-413-3610

"Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/04/2007 10:48 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] New plugins for the build

Jagmit, Hubert,

Please add the following plugins to the build:

1.        org.eclipse.dc.local.domain
2.        org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.local.registry
3.        org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.remote.wsdm
4.        org.eclipse.dc.sample.components
5.        org.eclipse.cosmos.tptp.dependencies
6.        org.apache.ibatis

Note that the tptp and ibatis plugins are just repackagings of existing jars. For ibatis, you’ll need to get ibatis 2.3.0.66.jar from the ibatis download site (or get it from Hubert). Hubert has the tptp libraries as well.

If you could add these in and run a build, I’ll download it and check to see what (if anything) is missing.

Thanks,

Joel

=00The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it._______________________________________________
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx