[cosmos-dev] End-to-End update

Hi All,

I'm still working on integrating the BIRT reports with the data collection runtime.  It seems the runtime is loaded.  I'm close!

For those of you that want to try out the UI without the reporting piece you can follow the following instructions.  This will provide a UI that will visualize the data center example.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CosmosDataReportingComponent#Building_the_Data_Visualization_UI

The properties view visualizes the properties in a "collapsable row table".  You can expand the property rows to see nested properties as shown below:

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab

Back to the top