[cosmos-dev] minutes from arch meeting and f2f

Greetings...

The minutes from yesterday's architecture meeting have been posted.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Cosmos_Architecture_Meeting_23-May-07

I've also posted an updated version of the minutes from the f2f
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Image:COSMOS_F2F-May_8-10_2007-minutes.zip

Because several of you "volunteered" to update sections, I included the source word document.  Please use the "track changes" feature so I know what to incorporate.  When you make your changes, send me the doc and I'll merge it with the master copy.
If you need a pdf, let me know and i'll send you one.

I'd like to close on the minutes on the next architecture call.  We'll need to review the data visualization and the release engineering sections.

Thanks,
-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top