[cosmos-dev] Where to publish the design documents?

I want to publish the data visualization design document.  I'm not sure where to place it in cvs.

TPTP stores their design document in one place under www/tptp/groups/Architecture/documents/features.  This is outlined in there design document process http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/process/development/description_documents.html

Do we want to follow a similar process?

If so we need to create a similar directory under www/cosmos with the right permissions to write to this directory.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab

Back to the top