[cosmos-dev] Use of JPA in Data Collection: Discussion with Roland Barcia

Greetings...

I've scheduled a call for Friday, May 4th at 3pm EDT to discuss the pros and cons of using JPA within the data collection framework.  Roland Barcia is and IBM consultant that has worked with several different persistence frameworks in different customer sites.  I think his insight will be invaluable in helping chart our direction.  I hope everyone can attend.

-Mark W.

Friday, May 4, 2007.  3:00pm EDT
Audio Conference Access Numbers
USA: 1-877-421-0033 or 770-615-1250