[cosmos-dev] Re: COSMOS New committer request

Toni,
The Technology PMC approves of this election (and knows that y'all will use the portal voting system in the future :-)

- Bjorn

Toni Drapkin wrote:

Hello Bjorn,
        During our COSMOS community call in February (22-23) the team nominated and voted that I be added as a committer to the COSMOS project.   Below is a summary of the vote and a link to the mailing list.   As COSMOS is an incubator project under the technology PMC,  I request the technology PMC approval of this nomination.

Back to the top