Re: [cosmos-dev] Status call last thursday...

That's great. Thanks for the explanation.

Marius Slavescu
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing - Toronto Lab
Phone: 905-413-3610

Harm Sluiman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/09/2007 11:56 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] Status call last thursday...

Marius, Vsevold is helping with the work in TPTP to move the probekit to the new JVMTI interfaces and the new agent controller implementation. This is planned function for TPTP 4.4 and greatly appreciated help.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman
IBM Distinguished Engineer
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Queenie Lam qlam@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-5864 1-905-413-5864

Marius Slavescu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/09/2007 11:22 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] Status call last thursday...

Hi Oliver,

If we intend to use those fixes in the Europa release (for June), please make sure they get into TPTP 4.4 i3 milestone, unless they are COSMOS related extensions that can be packaged in COSMOS directly instead of picking them from TPTP.

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing - Toronto Lab
Phone: 905-413-3610

Oliver E Cole <oec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/09/2007 11:12 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Status call last thursday...

I wasn't very clear with respect to what OCS is doing on last
thursday's status call and I just wanted to clarify that Vsevold
(vss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) is currently doing some native code "fixes" to some
tptp eclipse functionalty as OCS is well qualified in that area and tptp
and cosmos "cooperate".  With respect to ME, we are still on plan to
wait until June to see what would be good in that area.

I just didn't want you all to think that we weren't doing anything ;)

--oec