[cosmos-dev] COSMOS build infrastructure and download page is ready

I have set the build infrastructure for COSMOS.  The build scripts are now in CVS (in the releng directory). The current build only compiles two plugins in the resource management subproject.   I also created the feature for the two resource management plugins, and I've checked the feature into CVS.

I have scheduled builds to run on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5am ET.  (I can change the build time easily.)

Please find the download page at http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/downloads.php.  This page is not linked from the main COSMOS site.  Please give me feedbacks.  I will make it the default download page when every one is fine with it.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382