[cosmos-dev] Re: Reporting meeting for thu 22-mar canceled

All,

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are canceling the Data Visualization team's meeting for today.

Apologies for the late notice.

Sheldon has a conflict. I am under the influence of strong pain medicines, and don't want to be overly agreeable about commitments... :-)

Thanks,
    Craig.

------

BTW, 4-Sale Cheap:

Sheldon Lee-Loy wrote:

Hi Craig,

I won't be able to make it to today's meeting.  Hence a different call-in number is required.  I've been pulled into another meeting today.

Sorry for the late notice.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Problem Determination Group, IBM Toronto Lab
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: 905.413.2610

--

Craig Thomas, CTO and Chief Architect