Re: [cosmos-dev] Oliver Action Item - Elevator Pitch

  Boy, don't I look silly....

--oec

Marius Slavescu wrote:

That's another way to use XML, or we should probably use SML here :-)

Please search for <mdw> in this message for Mark's comments.

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada
Phone: 905-413-3610

Oliver E Cole <oec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/19/2007 09:53 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] Oliver Action Item - Elevator Pitch

  Hmm, so did my trick work (and your refute is empty) or did my plan not work (because you refuse to refute).

  That is the problem with things sharing the same null value...

--oec

Mark D Weitzel wrote:

Oliver,

<mdw></mdw>

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 |
weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

"Ebright, Don" <Don.Ebright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by:
cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/19/2007 01:12 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev
<cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Judy Schramm <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] Oliver Action Item - Elevator Pitch

Oliver,

2PM Wednesday (half hour before the architecture call) works for me.

Don