From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marius Slavescu
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:17 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS Architecture Meeting Today!

Joel,

Please add the Java/PDE nature and builder to those new projects, and set the source folder after that.

I noticed that the copyright is 2005-2007, it think it should be 2007 as the project just started and those files are at version 1.1.

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada
Phone: 905-413-3610

"Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/14/2007 10:50 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS Architecture Meeting Today!

<nag>
Joel,

You were going to check in some information regarding the control APIs

Chris,

You were going to post your "Top 5 Query Services" to either the dev list or the wiki.

<\nag>

<xsl:template match="nag">

Mark - code checked in under data-collection.

<xsl:apply-templates />

</xsl:template>

=00The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it._______________________________________________
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx